Everyone loves a list of tips right? Here are 8 tips to help keep your skin looking younger and its best!
- When you go out you should use a natural sunscreen to protect your skin against harmful UV rays.
- Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes and stop you from squinting against the sun. When you crease up your eyes you will get those crows feet. You can also wear a broad brim hat.
- Keep your skin hydrated: this will make it suppler and less inclined to get damaged and wrinkle. You can do this by drinking plenty of water and using a moisturizer.
- Avoid tanning beds: a tan can be beautiful but not from a tanning bed. These are extremely harmful to your skin and should be used very sparingly if you want to preserve your skin.
- Lipstick: is great for your lips and will keep them soft and supple.
- Sleep: remember to get enough sleep. This will help reduce those dark shadows under your eyes. It will also help you to maintain your overall health and that of your skin.
- Nutrition: You are what you eat and this applies particularly to your skin. If you eat more whole grain products and less refined foods you will get more nutrition and less digestive problems. Fruits and vegetables are very important because of the vitamins and minerals that they provide. Vitamins and minerals are very important to healthy skin. Vitamin E, A and C are especially good as they reverse the ageing process in your skin. Cutting out refined sugar and junk food will also improve the health of your skin.
- Mineral Foundation: Try to use natural make up: some of the chemicals that are in makeup would really make you shudder if you knew what they were and if you do not you should not be putting them on your face. Always remove your make up before you sleep to let your skin breathe and prevent the pores from clogging. Always remove your make up before you sleep to let your skin breathe and prevent the pores from clogging